Aristocrat’s Android App Development Workshop mainly focuses on how to use Android OS for building your own Android Application. Only the basic knowledge of programming is required for Android App Development, you do not have to be a geek for it! The workshop will start from the basics like designing layouts and building complex layouts. Once the basics of Android are done we will begin with building Apps.
• You will be able to develop your own android applications.
• You will understand working of various android applications.
• You are encouraged to think and come up with new application ideas.
• Interactive lecture sessions.
• Group discussions to encourage innovation.
• Career guidance by experienced faculty.
Topics to be covered:
• Introduction to Mobile Application Development
• Role of Android in mobile industry
• Introduction to Android SDK and its setup
• Building the Application Framework
• Designing User Interfaces
• Activities, Services, Intents, Broadcast Receivers
• Resources, Menus, Content Providers, Dialogs, Notifications
• Working with Data, Multimedia, Location
• Publishing the developed application into Play Store
Who Could Attend?
• College students seeking career in Mobile (Android) Industry.
• Person having interest in Android Technology.
• Education Faculty & Staff.
• Students from any branch can attend the workshop.
• Certificate of Completion