Why digital marketing?
Digital media is so pervasive that consumers have access to information any time and any place they want it. Gone are the days when the messages people got about your products or services came from you and consisted of only what you wanted them to know. Digital media is an ever-growing source of entertainment, news, shopping and social interaction, and consumers are now exposed not just to what your company says about your brand, but what the media, friends, relatives, peers, etc., are saying as well. And they are more likely to believe them than you. People want brands they can trust, companies that know them, communications that are personalized and relevant, and offers tailored to their needs and preferences.
This workshop will enable you to:
• Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), conversion optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
• Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
• Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
• Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with our digital marketing strategy module.
• Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications.
Who should take this Workshop?
Digital Marketing is a growing industry that offers many career opportunities. This workshop is best suited for:
• Traditional Advertisers and Marketers, to stay relevant in an increasingly digital world
• Sales and Business Development professionals, to improve their sales process
• Aspiring Digital Marketers and Students, to gain entry into the digital marketing industry
• Business Owners and Entrepreneurs, to plan and execute effective digital marketing campaigns for business growth
What are the Topics?
• Digital Marketing Fundamentals
• Trends and Keyword Research
• Website Planning and Creation
• Search Engine Optimization
• PPC Marketing
• Social Media Optimization
• Social Media Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Web Analytics
• Content Marketing
• Affiliate Marketing
• Mobile Marketing
• Video Marketing
• AdSense & Blog Marketing
Learn how to do marketing online.
Boost website traffic, generate potential leads & increase sales revenue with better brand awareness...
Be Expert & Work like Expert
We will create a unique and visually pleasing logo to reflect your overall brand to be used in all areas of your marketing.