Start a creative pursuit and enter the exciting world of photography with our weekend photography workshops. Learn how to make the best of what your camera is capable of, discover the art of framing the shot and making beautiful compositions, and understand how to make the best use of light available! The workshop will cover the basic concepts of digital photography, camera operations & handling and unique features of D-SLRs.
Who can attend?
• Any Person who having
• little or no knowledge about photography and want to start your passion
• basic knowledge and want to take to the next level
• A desire to be a part of a photography group and like going out taking pictures.
Topics to be covered:
• What is Photography?
• Types of Light and its effects
• Parts of a Camera
• Types of Cameras – which is the best?
• What is SLR Camera? Point and Shoot Vs SLR camera
• Camera Sensors – Why it matters?
• How to Focus? Focusing modes in your camera,
• Manual focusing – when and how to use?
• How to Hold your Camera?
• The Right Exposure
• Depth of Field and how to control it?
• Aperture, Shutter and ISO
• Creative modes of your camera
• Exposure Triangle
• Metering methodologies and Metering modes
• Exposure Value / Exposure Compensation
• White Balance
• Tools for judging the Correct Exposure
• Camera Modes Lenses – which one to buy?
• Optical vs Digital Zoom
• Choosing a Camera – Case Study Image
• Editing – Post Processing in the Digital Darkroom
• EXIF Info
• Image Viewing / Editing Softwares
• Introduction to Lightroom / Photoshop editing
• Organising Your Pictures
• Composition Tips and Tricks
• How to Take Great Pictures
• RAW vs JPEG
• Megapixel Myth
• Genre of Photography
• Qualities of a Photographer
• Taking Care of your Camera
Learn the Magic behind the Lences.. !